Sunday, August 16, 2009

A Stoll In The Park


As my parents are enjoying a kid free weekend out on the lake, I am enjoying the company of my eight year old brother. My friend Sarah recently purchsed an exspensive camera so we decided to go to the park and take some pictures. I brought mine along as well, but my pictures don't quite measure up to hers.

We brought Myles along and I think he enjoyed himself. We first went to Riverside park in Preston. They've re-done it all since I was last there. They have a new jungle gym/play ground and a pretty impressive splash pad. It was kind of cool to watch Myles do his thing. After he was finished playing we went to Churchill Park and took pictures by the pond and checked out this old Water Mill. Myles climbed on rocks and splashed in the stream. Once the bugs started to come out we headed home.

I just thought I'd post some pictures I took. Once I get some of Sarah's I will post them as well.


Myles climbing on the playground


Foot Bridge At Riverside


Myles playing by the water at Riverside


The tree stump kind of looked like a heart


This is me standing on the tree stump. Myles took this picture.


Water at Riverside


This one was taken at Churchill Park


Myles befriending a duck


Water Mill at Churchill


Myles and I


Me


Climbing the water mill


Happy Feet


That's all for now.

Later Days
Santi

1 comment:

Anne Theresa said...

Both these parks are favorites of mine. It's nice to see Myles having such fun there. Good pictures of you too, girl.