Saturday, August 29, 2009

His girl Friday's Weekend Kick Off Song



Hola readers. I know... I'm late, but did you honestly think my on time streak would last? My brother feels that helping to choose the weekend kick off song is he job. I thought I'd humour him and let him pick again this weekend. This weekend I give you some local talent from Kitchener.



Robot - The Dog Bus

Jules McKools(17) and Jakey McSpankey(11) are real life brothers from Kitchener. They've been making videos and music as The Dog Bus since 2006. I remember a few years ago my brother was desperetly trying to find this dog bus website his cousin told him about. Think it was a kids website and not a band my mother searched and couldn't find it. I eventually found it and checked out their myspace and instantly fell in love with Robot. I think the song is helariously awesome. I love robots nd this song just pumps you up.

The boys recently did an awesome job on muchmusic's disband. They haven't been signed to a lable yet but I'm sure great things are in the near future for them. It's strange because I used to see Jules McKools at concerts I go to like a sum 41 show at elements a few years ago andd thinking it was odd that I watch that kid on youtube. Now We're all watching him on tv.

You can check out their myspace by going to www.myspace.com/rockindogbus

I promise next week we'll be back to my usual grown up tastes (Well, as grown up as I can be) If the boys from the dog bus are reading this and they want to send me the song robot as a thank you for helping to spread the word... I would appreciate it. My brother is harassing me for it. :-)

Later Days
Santi

No comments: