Friday, August 21, 2009

His girl Friday's Weekend Kick Off Song



Hello my faithful readers. I'm getting good at the whole posting on time thing. It seems like a pretty mellow day so I thought I'd give you soemthing a little more laid back this weekend. Every weekend doesn't need to be a party, although most of mine will be spent on the beach ;-) Today I give you:

I Want You - Kings of Leon


I don't really have many friends that dig thsi song like I do, but I'm sure you'll love it. he third verse is my favorite. I have my theories that it's about a sex tape. What do you think?
Homeboy's so proud, he´s finally got the video proof
The night vision showed she was only duckin the truth
It's heavy I know, the black cat with the gift down below
A choke and a gag, she spit up n came back for more

Any ways, enjoy your weekend.

Later Days
Santi

No comments: