Friday, June 05, 2009

Surfing The Interweb


It's Friday night and I am spending my evening watching videos on youtube. I think this is a grand alternative to watching High School Musical 2 with my seven year old brother and parents. Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy staring at Zac Eforn's beautiful face just as much as the next girl but I'm just not a fan of Black Buch Hudgens. Yes, I said it. I thought that I would show you some of the videos I am enjoying this evening.


Q&A with William Beckett and Adam T. Siska
Two of my favorite people from my favorite band, The Academy Is... They are even this enteresting to talk to in person.



If you could be an animal... SLH Video #3
I would so be a giraffe.



SLH Video #6
Micheal Guy Chislett



SLH Video #17
Mike Carden is a good guy. I always wonder if he's stonned when we meet him or if that's just how he always is. hmmm...



I have to agree with the boys on this one...



I once sent an e-mail to the Santi's little helpers ppl to enquire about what neon body style was and Sisky Business himself responded to my e-mail. It made my life complete.


And to finish off the Night I give you...
Aust In Translation

This is my all time favorite episode of TAITV and it was filmed in Toronto while I was sitting on the other side of that building for 8 hours waiting to get into that show. Plus theres Mark Hoppus.


I think I'm going to pull myself away from the computer now... Thanks for sharing your evening with me.

And remember... William, your hips don't lie.

No comments: