Saturday, June 06, 2009

The Final Destination




I have been watching horror movies since I was eight. Now that I'm older I'm always a little hesitant to watch them because it's going to be scary. Sadly though every horror movie I've seen in the last three or four years has been a huge let down. If I was to pick a favorite horror movie chain it woukd be the Final Destination Series. These movies are scary because the way they kill people off are possible ways that you could actually die. I cannnot drive down the highway when there is a truck carrying logs infront of us anymore without getting nervous. I'm sure I'm extreamly late on this but they are making the fourth and final instalment and it's due to come out at the end of summer. August 28th to be exact. Watch the trailer I've posted above and feel free to leave your opinions via comments.

Later Days
Santi

No comments: