Monday, March 01, 2010

Brilliance


I am changing. Ever so slightly, but I can feel it happening. Day by day I become someone new. The girl who was here yesterday quickly becomes a stranger, fading into the distance as I continue to speed along the road of life.

With each passing day I gain a little more insight to the world around me. Things become clearer. It becomes easier to make choices I would have deemed too tough in days prior. I loose sight of unimportant trivial details and set my priorities accordingly.

I gain knowledge. It feeds my mind the way blood quenches a vampires thirst. I become more aware of what I need to do and how it will benefit myself and those around me. I re-evaluate the way I live my life and those who I allow to share it.

I am gaining strength. I am gaining courage. I am gaining a sense of self. I am becoming the girl I was always meant to be. Slowly but surely I will get there. I will be live up to my potential and I will be brilliant.

No comments: